www.mowatwilson.org Forum Index www.mowatwilson.org
Mowat-Wilson Syndrome Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sorry All

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.mowatwilson.org Forum Index -> MWS Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nanamom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Sorry All Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I have not been on here in a long time. Things have been going done hill for the last couple of months. Nason is doing ok. I just think that his doctor is a pain in my butt. But you see. On May 5th 2007, my 2 1/2 yr old daughter Sarah, who was my healthy one, past away do to a tragic accident. It has really been hard the last couple of months. My husband and I feel so alone. Our family has gotten to go back to their normal daily lives and don't want to deal with the fact that she is gone, so their way of dealing with that is not deal with us.

You see, my daugther was run over by my husbands truck when the kids were getting in the truck because we were leaving my father in law's house and some how the truck got knocked out of park and Sarah was trying to keep up with it when it rolled out of the drive way and hit a bump and made her fall. When the truck did this it was enough for Sarah to loss her footing and fell. When she fell, the truck ran her over. I had just grabbed her feet when it went over her. My husband and dove into the truck trying to stop it.

My baby Sarah died in my arms as I was doing CPR on her.

So again I am sorry that I have not been on here in a long time.

God Bless everyone and Everyone have a great Thanksgiving

Melissa
Daisymum

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sorry to hear of your tragic loss, I can only imagine how broken your heart must be.
I am just new to this forum and look forward to getting to know you as you heal and grow.
Sending my prayers for a peaceful grace your way.
Anna
Carter's mom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Melissa, I am a new member. I am SO sorry for your loss.

I am sure you can lean on members here as much as you need.
Hugs to you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.mowatwilson.org Forum Index -> MWS Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: